Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Changing of the Guard debate.

Aidan Moher over at A Dribble of Ink has posted several interesting articles on the influx of new fantasy writers such as Scott Lynch and Brian Ruckley (Part 3 is here). Equally interesting is Pat from Fantasy Hotlist's response which you can see here. I'm afraid I have to agree with Pat on this one though there's no doubt that there has never been so many great authors emerging in the field of fantasy writing since the genre's birth.

1 comment:

Aidan Moher said...

Hello!

Just wanted to drop by and thank you for the link to the little debate waging over my articles!

I also posted another article (HERE) that explains a little better than my three A Changing of the Guard articles where I stand on the issue.

~Aidan
A Dribble of Ink

P.S. How dare you agree with Pat and not me!

;)